Paytm carding Tutorial and Paytm Bin
Hi guys, I told you
almost everything in carding, we begin from and
also some websites were mentioned . Today I am sharing an
old trick, how to paytm carding method? Before I tell you this trick, i
want to share secrete with you that is you can do anything with a cc, two thing
you need one creative mind and second security. So next time to create some
your trick, and share with us J
Now let continue with paytm carding method 2016.
Steps of paytm carding method
Step1. As we always did, open your browser firefox and clear your history and
cache.
Step2. Next is use SOCKS 5, corresponds to the location of cc. You can also use this trick in your android by using proxy droid instead of SOCKS 5.
Step3. You can also Connect RDP for more security.
Step4. Now login or signup with Paytm. It is recommended to use low Identity account.
Also read
What is credit card hacking (carding)?
How to get free credit card?
Site to by cheapest cc(credit card)
Step5. Open you paytm account and click on Paytm Wallet to add
money, write you desired amount. Now click on Add Money to wallet
Step 6. Now fill CC details and BIN (533***).
Step7. Now you may need to logout, and login after 1 hour with same socks 5 and RDP.
That’s all, now you know paytm carding method 2016.

I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable.
ReplyDeletethe best carding forum
Hello all
ReplyDeleteam looking few years that some guys comes into the market
they called themselves hacker, carder or spammer they rip the
peoples with different ways and it’s a badly impact to real hacker
now situation is that peoples doesn’t believe that real hackers and carder scammer exists.
Anyone want to make deal with me any type am available but first
I‘ll show the proof that am real then make a deal like
Available Services
..Wire Bank Transfer all over the world
..Western Union Transfer all over the world
..Credit Cards (USA, UK, AUS, CAN, NZ)
..School Grade upgrade / remove Records
..Spamming Tool
..keyloggers / rats
..Social Media recovery
.. Teaching Hacking / spamming / carding (1/2 hours course)
discount for re-seller
Contact: 24/7
fixitrogers@gmail.com
Do you need Items Such as iPhones, ipads, MacBooks, AirPods, other Smartphones, Sneakers, speakers, Gift cards, Hypebeast Clothing, Watches, delivered to your shipping address?
ReplyDeleteLook no further,
Visit my Blog https://carderzone.blogspot.com for updated Carding Tutorials
9929264717
ReplyDeleteFree Rs 1000000
Where
DeleteThis particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… top carding sites
ReplyDelete>>Hello EveryOne This The British hacker You Know and As you Know
ReplyDeleteI Was Blocked on my Old Account and decided To Apply for a new one so Kindly hit Me Up For a Long Term business
As I Got valid Card and Also Does transfer of payPal Sauce,Wu,moneyGram ,This time Around with leGit CusTomers Only and If You Got BTC Ready
Hit me Up for a long term Business....This Are My LeGit and Valid Cards With prices..
>>>>
>>>>I SELL CC $15 WITH GOOD AND HIGH BALANCE OF 5000$
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Usa CC With Bin 10$
>>>>
>>>>Usa CC Without Bin 8$
>>>>
>>>>Usa CC Full Info 20$
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Uk CC With Bin 10$
>>>>
>>>>Uk CC Without Bin 8$
>>>>
>>>>Uk CC Full Info 20$
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Canada CC With Bin 10$
>>>>
>>>>Canada CC Without 8$
>>>>
>>>>Canada CC Full Info 20$
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Usa Cvv With Bin 20$
>>>>
>>>>Usa Cvv Without Bin 15$
>>>>
>>>>Usa Cvv Full Info 35$
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Uk Cvv With Bin 25$
>>>>
>>>>Uk Cvv Without Bin 20$
>>>>
>>>>Uk Cvv Full Info 40$
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Canada Cvv With Bin 18$
>>>>
>>>>Canada Cvv Without 15$
>>>>
>>>>Canada Cvv Full Info 30$
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>I Do Good Transfer To All Countries ( Western Union Transfer)
>>>>
>>>>25$ Btc For 250$
>>>>
>>>>30$ Btc For 300$
>>>>
>>>>35$ Btc For 350$
>>>>
>>>>40$ Btc For 400$
>>>>
>>>>45$ Btc For 450$
>>>>
>>>>50$ Btc For 500$
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>I Do Good Transfer To All Countries ( PayPal Transfer)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>20$ Btc For 200$
>>>>
>>>>25$ Btc For 250$
>>>>
>>>>30$ Btc For 300$
>>>>
>>>>35$ Btc For 350$
>>>>
>>>>40$ Btc For 400$
>>>>
>>>>45$ Btc For 450$
>>>>
>>>>50$ Btc For 500$
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>I Do Good Transfer To All Countries ( Cash App Transfer )
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>20$ Btc For 200$
>>>>
>>>>25$ Btc For 250$
>>>>
>>>>30$ Btc For 300$
>>>>
>>>>35$ Btc For 350$
>>>>
>>>>40$ Btc For 400$
>>>>
>>>>45$ Btc For 450$
>>>>
>>>>50$ Btc For 500$
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Contact Me
xploitt.com@gmail.com
Safe And Good Transfer And Good Cvv Fullz Track1&2 Bank Login Profiles And Many More...
I am Tonk Yung by name, a resident here in Ohio united State, have been into crypto trading for the past 3 years and came in contact with Unbafx trade online who are into broker and I decided to trade my 50 BTC with them after the first trade with them that went successful so I trusted the process and decide to invest big after I invested 50 BTC I await my payment and that was the end for me, I really went mad and taught all hope has been lost, I meant several hackers who scammed me all in the name of looking for a recovering agent, I almost come to a conclusion that I have lost everything until I came across wizardharry@programmer.net who made it possible for me to have my funds back and also track down the GPS location of the scammers. all thanks to wizard harry, you can hire him for help on WhatsApp via +18078086168
ReplyDeleteI strongly recommend you all to the services of the best hacking team in town, Wizard Web Recovery. They are very professional in carrying out their jobs, Are you looking for a genuine hacker to hire? Do you suspect your partner of cheating on you? And you don't know how to do it? (wizardwebrecovery@programmer.net) WhatsApp +1 (917) 725-329 will help you get everything you need to know by hacking into his\her phone without their knowledge. They can help you change your school grades without any trace. Erase criminal records, social media hacks, and cryptocurrency recovery reach out to them to carry out any kind of hacking service.
ReplyDeleteLet's face it, traditional recovery methods can be about as effective as trying to cast a spell using a broken wand. They often come with limitations that leave us feeling more frustrated than a magician's assistant trapped in a never-ending box trick. Thankfully, Wizard Web Recovery offers a refreshing and innovative approach that sets them apart. Conventional recovery approaches frequently use antiquated methods that might make you feel stuck in a never-ending cycle of reading forums and consulting self-described experts. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack while wearing a blindfold. In contrast, Wizard Web Recovery uses state-of-the-art technology and a group of knowledgeable experts to quickly retrieve your lost Bitcoin. They save you when all hope seems lost, akin to the superheroes of the digital world. The absence of individualized support is another disadvantage of traditional techniques. It's common to be left on your own with no help or direction. However, if you choose Wizard Web Recovery, a committed staff will be there to help you through the recovery process and respond to any concerns you may have. It's similar to having a knowledgeable mentor who is well-versed in the workings of the Bitcoin world. To put it briefly, Wizard Web Recovery is a welcome change from conventional recovery techniques. They make recuperation as easy as a ride on a magic carpet by fusing the latest innovations with individualized care. As Bitcoin continues to gain popularity and become more deeply integrated into our lives, the need for reliable recovery services becomes increasingly vital. This is where Wizard Web Recovery steps into the spotlight. Please ensure to reach out to Wizard web recovery through visit [www.wizardwebrecovery. net] Email [wizardwebrecovery@ programmer. net] Signal Contact [+17015814657]
ReplyDeleteLosing money to scammers is a feeling that can’t be extinguished so easily. I lost over $480,000 to scammers posing to be trust wallet support. I was having issues running transactions on my wallet so I decided to reach out to the support team to rectify the issues for me so I can continue with my transactions, little did I know that I was conversing with scammers. They asked for my seed phrase which I ignorantly gave out and to my greatest disbelieve, my money was all gone. I reached back to them to inform them about what just happened but I wasn’t getting any response. I became so devastated and frustrated cause life seemed to have ended for me. I had to deal with the issue in silence for weeks. A friend of mine who came from London to visit me then noticed how sad and downcast I was. I had no choice than to open up to her. I never knew that she also, like myself, had suffered similar fate but fortunately for her, a hacker had helped her recover her money back. So I immediately contact the same hacker by name Sean Williams. Fortunately for me too, after undergoing all the necessary procedures, a good amount of my money was recovered. I was so happy cause I thought at first that it would have been impossible for me to retrieve back my lost funds but proven wrong. In addition to that, I also discovered that Sean Recovery Inc. also deal on other recoveries such as scammed bitcoin, stolen cryptocurrency, funds lost to binary options (forex), investment and any other form of online scam or even hackings of phones and social media, spying on cheating spouse and credit score upgrades.
ReplyDeleteA very big thanks to Mr. Sean for helping me recover my money back, I'm so grateful…
Contact him at Mail: sean_recovery@cyber-wizard.com